Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Welcome: Intro to ZBrush Entertainment Design



First allow me to welcome you to the world of ZBrush for ArtCenter College of Design Pasadena Entertainment Design. This blog is meant for students only. I will be sharing your assignments on this blog along with recommendations for great reference materials.

The goal of this class is to explore all features of ZBrush so that by the end of week 14 you will be completely comfortable sculpting anything that you can image. Through out this class we will be completing a themed bust and complete character. We will also be exploring the various industries that ZBrush is being used in, which is 10+ industries today.

I ask that the class be very interactive, do not be afraid to ask any questions during class or by emailing me any time.

I look forward to our adventure into the ZBrush world. All the best.

Prereqs

Take ENT-251 Viscom 4

No comments:

Post a Comment